SERVER AND NETWORK
Server and Network Administration
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test the performance for potential bottleneck, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy policies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information systems and operational support.
Liaise with vendors and IT staff for problem resolution.